Awful Rower Saga: Part I Awful Rower Saga: Part I

the physics made me laugh, and switching rooms from falling down and left to climbing up and right was disorienting. my game stopped working so i stopped playing. after i got through the first big room i walked straight into the spikes and pressed up before my next guy loaded and it froze.

Binary Binary

pretty short! lol i really liked this. the puzzles were challenging, but beatable. all looked cool... the controls weren't in-game and no mute. options are always good. no intro and there's no separation between getting the 2nd and 3rd medal, but nice one; liked the concept

PewCatPie3 PewCatPie3

"rage game" huh? i like when you can see traps so you can know what to avoid, when walk cycles are forwards and when a well-known you-tuber's face isn't cut and pasted onto a cat's body with cat ears. when huge-head guy in the sky doesnt have a non-sensical cross-legged animation; when spell check is used; when death counters are in line, ad when mute buttons work. also, cats have tails.

zoyer responds:

Didn't really understand your comment but i take it as a compliment!

Grandpa, Run! Grandpa, Run!

aliens, man. i think the jumping animation looks like an ice skating pose... suspiciously too ice skating pose for a grandpa if you ask me. HominidGround got it right, some levels were impossible. its pretty buggy; i tripped at 117 and i dont think i hit anything... and the off-x axis character made it kinda hard to see where id hit the environment. i took a few spills hitting corners.

Bring Me The Star Bring Me The Star

what a twist! youre the next m. night lol it looks nice but the speed ramp was a little annoying [maybe have it activated by a button?] and i played it twice to 100% it, but was disappointed nothing was different

Theft Punk Theft Punk

lol what good is a thief that constantly runs into things? nice style! the winning animation made me chuckle.